General Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic Dentistry has taken dentistry to the next level. No longer is dentistry about strictly maintenance and performance of the teeth, gums, jaw, and bone- cosmetic dentistry takes dentistry into the realm of art as dentists are now able to sculpt and customize your face and smile to give you the look the brings you confidence and pride in your daily life. Are you ready for cosmetic dentistry?
Questions to ask yourself :
- Do I hide my smile in public?
- Do I hide my smile or think twice about smiling when taking a picture?
- Am I embarrassed by the color or shape of my teeth?
- Is there too much gum and not enough teeth showing when I smile?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions you should schedule a visit with Dr. Sherri Scott today…
Some Cosmetic procedures offered:
- Porcelain Veneers that can cover small defects or cavities in the teeth
- Porcelain Crowns to cap a decayed or weakened tooth and preserve it for the future
- Dental Bonding to fill small gaps in a tooth
- Tooth Whitening to brighten yellow or stained teeth
- Porcelain Fillings to replace old metal fillings that match your natural tooth color and replace unsightly metal fillings
- Dental Implants